This is how the air fryer earned a place on my counter (which is a big deal because I have a small kitchen). I put this together, set the air fryer, and get a shower. When I come back, breakfast is ready!
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- A handful of spinach (probably about 2 ounces)
- Some feta cheese (probably about 1 ounce)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sliced grape tomatoes (about 4)
- Place butter in a deep metal pan. Melt in air fryer for 2 minutes while you gather the rest of your ingredients. Carefully remove pan from air fryer.
- Add spinach to pan. Top with feta, salt and pepper, and then eggs. Place tomatoes.
- Cook at 350° for 10 minutes. (I usually take my shower while the frittata cooks and it sits for a bit in the air fryer. If you’re going to take it out immediately after it cooks, try 12 minutes.)