Adapted from The “I Love My Air Fryer” Keto Diet Recipe Book by Sam Dillard
Try this with Buttercream Frosting from Keto Connect!
- Coconut oil spray
- 1 c blanched finely ground almond flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- ½ c granular erythritol
- ¼ c salted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ c full-fat sour cream
- 1 ounce full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- Prepare your 6 inch pan by spraying with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, mix almond flour, coconut flour, butter, and erythritol.
- Add in vanilla, baking powder, sour cream, and cream cheese and mix until well combined.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Pour batter into baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil and poke random holes in the foil. Place pan into the air fryer basket.
- Bake at 320° for 35 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
- Check with an instant read thermometer instead. The cake will be done at 210°.
- Be sure to let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing the cake from the pan. (If you remove the cake before cooling, the cake might fall apart)