I absolutely love this recipe from Butter Is Not a Carb! I only made a small tweak to lower carbs: I use green onions instead of yellow. I still get the onion flavor, but with only 2 net carbs instead of 6.
- 1.5 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 c full fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c green onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Wash the Brussels sprouts; cut off the ends and then cut in half.
- Slice the green onions.
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about 40 seconds; add mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, onions, salt, and pepper.
- Add Brussels sprouts and stir gently to combine.
- Lightly spray a shallow baking dish with non-stick spray (I’m a fan of avocado oil). I strongly suggest a shallow baking dish so you get a lot of surface area — the more of this that browns, the better.
- Evenly spread Brussels sprouts mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes uncovered. If it isn’t nice and brown, place under the broiler for three minutes.