90 Second Keto Bread saves the day! Sometimes, you just want a cheeseburger. Good for any sandwich, topped with a runny egg, etc.
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- sprinkle garlic powder
- butter for buttering and toasting bread
- Melt butter in a round microwave safe dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well with a fork.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Loosen the edges from the side of the bowl with a knife and empty onto a cutting board. Let cool for 1 minutes then slice in half.
- Very lightly butter each cut side of the bread and place it in a skillet over medium heat to toast. When brown, flip and toast the other side just a bit.