- 2 cups fresh cauliflower rice (not frozen — frozen is too watery)
- 6 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- onion powder, salt, and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a cookie sheet with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Mix together ingredients.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet making an effort to replicate a good tot size and shape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Broil for 2 min for extra crispiness.
Published by amyseigle
I'm a home cook making keto-friendly / low-carb food.
View all posts by amyseigle