We love these zucchini fries from Wholesome Yum!
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425℉. If your oven has convection, this would be a great time to use it!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 times (making eight long sticks from each zucchini). Then cut the sticks once crosswise, making 16 sticks from each zucchini.
- In a shallow bowl, beat the egg lightly with a fork. Add the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and pepper to a gallon-size ziplock bag.
- Dip 4 zucchini sticks at a time in the egg, shake off any excess, then place in the bag. Shake to coat on all sides.
- Remove the zucchini sticks from the bag and place on the parchment-lined baking sheet so that they don’t touch.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through, until golden and crispy.